Monday, August 20, 2007

Blah, Blah, Blah

I saw Karl Rove on Meet the Press yesterday and is it me or does he look like Truman Capote? But I digress. We have been having a drought all summer, but, it has rained for two days straight now and people are already complaining. I just finished DayWatch by Lukyanenko and I enjoyed it, though not as much as NightWatch. I'll have to pick up TwilightWatch soon. I also read where J.K. Rowling is working on a new book, some sort of mystery. I guess it is too much to hope that it will be some sort of Auror/detective novel. I can not possible complain that she has completed the Harry Potter series since the most frustrating literary experiences I have ever undergone are being stuck in a holding pattern for both the george r. r. martin, and Robert Jordan series. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! Have I mentioned that I strongly believe there should be a Constitutional Amendmant forbidding both those guys from engaging in any dangerous or unhealthy behavior? I haven't? Well there should be. I am also rereading the Sorrow, Memory, and Thorn series from Tad Williams. I like it better the second time through, I can't remember why I was down on it.

No comments: